Designed by Repose
for the daily comfort and care of Huntington’s
Every aspect of the Harlem Porter has been engineered to
provide a comforting feeling of safety and security, from the high arm design
to the wheeled footplate, to the robust construction; each element of the
design is tailored to support conditions associated with severe or involuntary movement.
- Independent back rest recline - adjusted from a
lever on the push handle the back can be reclined in a range of restful
positions, 95 to 120 degree range.
- Seat angle adjustment - with a range of 15 degrees,
for comfort and to reduce the risk of an individual falling out of the chair
due to severe involuntary movements.
- Seat depth adjustment - changeable seat depth to
fit the chair to the client using the lever on the back of the chair.
- Sliding footplate with a central castor that
provides for maximum stability.
- A choice of four removable pressure management
- A choice of six removable and interchangeable back
cushion styles for different, and changing, postural needs.
- Optional leg block.
Occupational Therapist "The care home trials of the Harlem Porter clearly show
that this chair offers real versatility and essential support for people with