- Adapt the Madison for different posture needs with six different interchangeable waterfall or lateral back styles.
- Support different posture requirements and positions with alternative headrests and pillows.
- Manage specific comfort and pressure management needs with interchangeable seat cushions constructed from a range of specialist pressure care materials.
- Control infections by choosing from our range of healthcare grade fabrics.
- Maintain the highest hygiene standards with quick change covers and replacement cushions.
- Purchase replacement or new support cushions as needed to extend the use of the Madison.
As with all our fully adaptable health chairs, the Madison comes with the same flexible choices in pressure care and support, enabling practitioners to design and fit each chair to individual needs and to react quickly to changing needs.
Repose offer all the latest
Healthcare Grade fabrics that conform to the highest standards for hygiene and
infection control. Options include: Waterproof,
Anti-MRSA, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, Crib 5, Bleach cleanable, Vinyl.
Back and seat cushions are upholstered
as standard in a vapour permeable multiple stretch fabric, to aid pressure care
and washable to 95°C.
chair can be manufactured in all the fabric ranges shown below. If you don’t
see anything that meets your needs, please ask your supplier as we are able to
source a wide range of fabrics.