Ask your supplier for details and the terms and conditions of our unique Five-Year Care Plan with many more benefits than a standard warranty as it includes:
- Comprehensive cover for structural and accidental damage
- Stain removal and repair at no extra cost to you
- One call for advice and service
- National network of professional technicians
- Original value replacements.
Whether you buy a fabulous fabric rise recliner, sofa or a luxurious leather chair, you can rest assured that by purchasing this Care Plan, you are covered when an accident does spoil the appearance of your furniture. This plan offers real peace of mind, covering you against:
Structural damage to:
- Mechanisms, frame, broken zips, castors, buttons and lifting or peeling of the hide on leather furniture.
Accidental damage including:
- Rips, burns, scuffs, punctures, scratches, breakage, dents or chips, water, liquid or heat marks and pet damage which is limited to three claims per period of insurance.
- Acids, cosmetics, shoe polish, ink, bleaches, caustics, corrosives, paints, superglue, coffee, ketchup, cola, human and animal bodily fluids, dyes and dye transfer from newspaper print or clothing, including Denim and all drink and food stuffs.
Note: Staining and accidental damage must result from a sudden and accidental event. This policy does not provide cover for an accumulation or build up over a period of time.
Excluded from this cover:
Commercial use, deliberate damage, abuse or neglect, removal of odours, wear and tear, fading of fabrics and materials, accumulation of multiple stains and the natural characteristics of leather.